Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Monday....

Miriam received a fun surprise in the mail today. A make it-yourself St. Patty's day headband. So fun! Thank you mom! I LOVE St. Patrick's day because it reminds me of CRAZY Boston so we tend to go all out at our house.


But alas, the euphoria did not last long....M asked if she could go to a friends house and I said no. So the following conversation took place:

Miriam: Why are you taking pictures of me sad

Me: Because I don't have anything to blog about


Miriam: Then you will blog about how you are ruining my life?


Me: Yep


We have tons of drama around here...come on by for a show sometime! (dirty car huh? It's on my list....)


For Family Home Evening tonight we put a care package together for my little brother serving a mission in Brazil. We interviewed Miriam for the letter we sent but I wanted to keep a copy for myself so bear with me on another M conversation.

Me: Who are the missionaries?
Miriam: Uncle Mark...and I don't know any other ones
Me: What do they do:
Miriam: They teach people about Heavenly Father, and they teach the people God's Plan
Me: What is God's Plan
Miriam: We stay on earth for a long time and then go live with him in the sky
Me: Where did you learn that?
Miriam "When we were in the sky with him before, and we choose his plan. If we choose the other guys plan...it would not be good. This plan we get to do bad stuff and good stuff...sometimes in this plan parents make the kids do work.