Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's not all about Miriam, although sometimes it seems like it.
These boys are holding their own.

Bub is such a great help with Soren. He tackles him every time he gets a notion little S is even thinking about heading for the stairs. {gate will be up soon} So. Very. Helpful.

Bub has lately decided to be Cowboy when he grows up {he has even turned down a proposal of marriage to follow this dream}. Which makes me think he will probably grow up to be an Engineer since his dad felt the same way at his age.

I wish I could bottle up Bub at this age, and take him out whenever I want a laugh. I do want him to grow up to see who he becomes but he is soooooo entertaining right now. Although I would try to find someway to remove the whining from the bottle.


I am not going to lie 5 teeth in 4 months has given us plenty of demon baby moments.
Last night was a bit demonish.

But to day he was baaaack! My sweet smiley charmer.
I guess it's true that we need to go through the demon to truly appreciate the charmer.