Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Paddy's Day

The benefit of not getting paid to blog is that I don't have to have my holiday posts done on or before the actual holiday. I also don't have to be cool.
{the downside is not receiving any money}

So, the leprechaun did come again. He left gold coins, thrashed the house, green toilet water...yadda yadda. Miriam & Bub woke up early, dropped Soren off in our bed, and went down to hunt coins and eat Lucky Charms by themselves. They made a movie about it which is hilarious and nausea inducing all at the same time. It is sadly, too long to upload to this blog.

We did the green!

I bought colored hair spray on clearance after Halloween which took our greenness to another level.
Bub: "Mom, lou bettew put Zowen in gween cuzzzzz even zough he is a baby, I will has to pinch him.....it's lepewkaun wules."
As you can see, Soren was saved by a hand-me-down.


Thanks to Grandma C, we had lots of fun Leprechaun books to read after we ate our green/Irish/rainbow dinner.