Monday, May 16, 2011

Super Hero Details

Super Invitations
I used my turn to teach Joy School to hold Bub's party.
Turning 4 years old, 3 set party guests making 4 kids total, easy peasy (lemon squeesie). My mom told me to keep the guest number to the child's age years ago, but I have never taken her advice until now.
It's a golden nugget of sanity saving wisdom.

Super 4 year old birthday shirt.
Same motif as Soren's but fabric paint and freezer paper rather than embroidered felt.
4 years old is big boy territory...felt just wasn't going to cut it!

Super Cake
Hershey's classic chocolate cake (on the cocoa powder box) with classic chocolate frosting....only I added a heaping scoop of peanut butter to the frosting which made it perfect for our family palate.

Big thanks to Marcus for the toys!


Super expensive $20 pinata
(darn that Zurchers!! Highway robbery!)
The kids had so much fun whacking it I need to let it go.