The trick I played on the kids was well accepted.



The kids and I turned Darin's iPod to Japanese, which was funny but did take some effort on Darin's part to fix. I didn't realize how hard it would be to find "settings" and "languages" when when everything was in Japanese.
No one got me this year, unless you include how the kids tricked me into thinking Conference would be a total breeze. Sunday was harder than Saturday....maybe the bad weather had something to do with it. Soren is our wildcard and he was moody!
I will be re-reading lots of those talks.
Some Conference art.
First day of Spring Break today!
I took the kids swimming. All three of them by myself. Is the sacrifice from that last statement coming through? I wore a swimming suit in public, and took 1 okay swimmer and two non-swimmers to the public pool alone when the whole district is on vacation.
Where is my mother-of-the-year-award?