First we carved our pumpkins....way too early. They rotted before Halloween night, but it was our only free weekend so we went for it. An owl, Captain America's shield, and Wolverine (in case that isn't obvious.)
The kids off to school on Halloween morning.
The afternoon kindergarten got to go with the morning class to be in the school parade.
Soren and I got ready in like 30 min and ran down to see the parade.
Byron loved going to school in his costume, but he had no intention of parading in front of anyone.
I picked him up from his class so he could have a spectators view with Soren and I.
"What the fox say?" I love our school staff!
Miriam is pretty much the polar opposite of Byron when it comes to parades.
The boys and I ran to Three Little Monkey's so I could do a Halloween story time.
After a much needed Halloween nap (Soren and myself) we got the kids re-dressed for the real deal.
It was such a beautiful Fall evening!
Chilly, but not cold enough for coats, the leaves were well into doing their Fall thing, so there was a satisfying crunch as we walked from house to house. Our new neighborhood is a trick-or-treaters dream. Although we do have to hike up a hill, we were rewarded with a gorgeous
view of the sun setting while we walked along.
The Haul.




