Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekending...


We went to my parents cabin for the weekend.


It might be cool to put 2 pennies, 1 nickel, a washer, and broken key on the track if a train was coming....I am not admitting anything...it just might be cool....



We all slept in which is always kind of miraculous for me since both Miriam and I are morning people.  I am always delighted in myself if I sleep past 7:00 am. I am super delighted in Miriam when she is quiet and let's me sleep past 7:00 am.

Then we got the canoe on the lake with our sights on the island.


We had a breakfast of bagels, Nutella, and blueberries. 


We watched a hawk dive in the water to grab a fish, Amazing!
We were on the look out for jumping fish and pelicans while we paddled.



Then we rushed to get ready for the Family Round-up Reunion.