Monday, June 19, 2017

Miss Utah

My niece Madison was crowned Miss Carbon County last Fall, my other niece  Tatum was serving as Little Miss Carbon County.  So all year I have heard about "Miss Utah Week" with a sense of urgency as preparations were being made....but living 2 hours away I was somewhat removed from everything.  
Well now I know!
A full week of activities, classes, workshops, activities, and competitions that go waaaay past my bedtime! 
The kids LOVED having family stay with us all week. Especially having cousins to play with as soon as they woke up in the morning!

Show me your shoes parade.



Traverse Mountain fashion show.



Four nights of Capital Theatre competitions.
Both Tatum and Madison worked their tails off and did a fantastic job! I didn't get to see Madison's talent, but I was SO PROUD of her on stage questions answer and she looked gorgeous every night! Tatum just shines on stage. 



The week wasn't without it's drama and problems but all in all Madison had a great experience, and as always, we pulled through as a family and "got her done!"