Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Soren's Baptism

It was a gorgeous day.  Lots of family and friends came to celebrate Soren, and we all felt loved.
The kids sang The Miracle along with 2 of our friends beautifully, so well in fact they have been requested to sing in sacrament meeting.
Soren's baptism and conformation was wonderful, the Cinco De Mayo nacho after party was great...just a really easy peasy great day.
I took a very laid back approach this time around.  The music was important to me so I made the kids practice a lot, and asked my sister to play, my mom to lead...but other than that I had no preconceived notions of how the day should go. I just enjoyed everyone.






I was perhaps a little too laid back, I didn't gather everyone up for a photo, and I sent Darin home to get the food heated up before I even thought to take pictures.  So we don't have photos of a lot of our guests, or the cute neighbor Soren was baptized with.





We finished of the day with our very last ever piano recital with Molly.  
 We feel so blessed to have had access to her knowledge, patience and kindness. She can't be replaced but we will move on.