The functional skills class I TA in performed their annual Christmas Program.
It was delightful, and I tell you what...no one can feel like a Grinch at this program, I cry every year.
Sometimes the kids in my class have recess the same time as Byron and Soren. (Mostly Byron this year, it seems like 3rd grade has a schedule of their own). Well every once an awhile I have to break the rules and take a photo because my boys are just looking so cute, but also so grown up....and I didn't notice the grown up part until this very moment.
So here it is....the moment I realized I have an 11 year old who will be 12 before I am ready.
We took Madison downtown to see the lights and the kids found our new family car!
Dream on....
But we did buy some chickens and books and baby supplies.
We walked through the crowds seeing the sites, had dinner and did just a tiny bit of shopping.
We all saw Elf the Musical the Friday before Christmas.
Such a cute show!








