Friday, January 03, 2020

December

Centerville lighting ceremony was our first event on December 2 where Soren played with the Stewart ukulele club and sang with the Stewart choir.



Stewart Breakfast with Santa.  I volunteered to do face paint, Soren sang with the choir, and the kids met Santa.  Then I drove down to Salt Lake to work a holiday party.


Some of Byron's friends met every Friday or Saturday to re-watch all the Star Wars leading up to the new one being released. I go to the same gym as one of the other moms of this group, where there was a Giving Tree this season.  We noticed one tag that read "Star Wars stuff of a 16 year old".  We decided this would be a perfect giving opportunity for our Star Wars loving boys and then proposed the idea to the whole group.  Everyone was in, the boys donated $ and when on a SW buying spree before watching one of the movies. 


We said goodbye to the Hiltons feeling sad we didn't take more of an opportunity to play while they were here. Luckily, they have in-laws in the area, and still have doctors nearby.


I took Soren to Hale Theatre to see Seussical.  We considered it "play practice" since he is playing Horton in his schools jr performance of it!
After the last Star Wars movie night, Darin and Byron went to see the latest movie.  They loved it!


Miriam asked a friend to Sweethearts, and was answered.


We had Mark Dayoung and Lora over for a gingerbread party.