Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My First Blog


I'm just experimenting! Here are the two loves of my life.
I have fallen in love with the blogging world after being introduced to Kristi's very entertaining blogs as well as her talented and insiteful friends. I now check in on them almost daily.
I resisted starting my own due to insecurity and a fear I would try to impress others and not be honest or real. Then the other day Miriam said "Mom, my feet are butter, I need get new ones at Target...and a cookie" (because her Ruby slippers were grimey and sweaty and her feet were slipping around AND Target gives free cookies to kids). I thought, I NEED to be writing this stuff down. I just can't seem to write in my journal until night time, when my mind is too tired to remember. Since I now check others blogs everyday, why not get this stuff down somewhere?! So, I will try my hardest not to get wrapped up in trying to impress anyone or try to be something I am not and focus on being myself. The trial will be to not obsess about past posts.