Julia and I went on a marathon shopping spree today. I have been holding out on buying clothes until I lose 10 lbs, but it was getting ridiculous, I looked like a bag lady 80% of the time. Darin was exasperated. Julia was shopping to coordinate outfits for her vacation to Denver with the her in-laws. She had everyday planned out and needed specific items to complete her ensembles. Definitely the most fashionable of the Rasmussen sisters! I just have to say that if anyone wants to go shopping Julia is THE BEST companion. She is honest, she pushes you to get the things you love (sometimes not a financial benefit), and she never tires of playing with Miriam while I search. I came away with 2 pairs of pants, two shirts, two cute headbands and this seasons "uniform" (tracksuit). Thanks Julia!! To quote Miriam "your the best in the wooold!"
The picture is in honor of Julia's last recital at the Winner School last weekend. The dances she choreographed this year took 1st place at state competitions. She has done an amazing job and will go on to do great and wonderful things in Price.