I found a Pucci Pup that looks just like mangy ole' Toto at TJMaxx!! Hooray! We have been looking all over for Toto look-a-likes, and this one comes with accessories. It was the only one there, hidden behind some puzzles. I hope I didn't find some kids hiding spot. I use to do that as a child, hide what I wanted so it wouldn't get taken, hoping I could talk my parents into going back for it. So, I held the pup up next to a rack full of princess dresses and said "Miriam, make your choice" she choose the dog, but it was a LONG deliberation.*Edit I guess I should add for anyone who isn't related, and doesn't follow my blog, this is all about Halloween Costumes. Miriam has been obsessed with the Wizard of Oz for almost a year, and has been so excited to be Dorothy. She became aware of the Disney Princesses a while ago, and they are edging Dorothy out.