Sunday, February 03, 2008

An Inverview with the Birthday Girl

I have had a busy week (with the party and all), and am going into another busy week so the birthday bash report will have to wait awhile. I have been so busy in fact, that I forgot all about Darin's cute tradition of bringing me flowers on my children's birthday. He surprised me with beautiful roses in a range of colors! He's a gem, I know, I totally scored.

And now, and interview with Miriam at 4


Favorite treat: "Ice cream (just like daddy) with magic shell, and sprinkles"
Favorite HEALTHY treat: "peanut butter and apples"


Favorite place to visit: "My Grandma's houses...both of them with Grandpas too"
Favorite place to play: "toy museum (children's museum) rec center, and cabin"


Favorite movie: "Aladdin" (what?? we have seen that once like a year ago)
Favorite TV show: "Shows at my grandma's houses...like Disney shows"(we only get PBS)


Favorite New Toy: "Cinderella Polly Pockets (Thanks Mary!), my pink star bike"


Favorite friends: "All my cousins"
Favorite friends who aren't related: "Paige and Grace, Lindsey, Ivy, Emerson, Kaylee...and it's so sad that Bailey moved"


Favorite thing to do with Daddy: "fix things, go on Daddy daughter dates"
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: "Go to my Grandma's house"
Favorite thing to do with Bub: "make him laugh, feed him"


What do you want to be when you grow up: "Ballerina/Cake decorator"
Are all your dreams going to come true: "YES!"

We love you!