Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2007

Father's Day 2009

One of Darin's most favorite things to do with the kids is snuggle. He likes playing games and getting rowdy with the kids, but he LOVES when they are sleepy. While I go crazy thinking of everything going undone, he can hold and snuggle sick kiddos for as long as they would like. So, on the day where Darin gets to choose what we do, there is usually a bit of snuggling involved.

Today wasn't my best attempt at Father's Day, I will admit. I was busy filling in for Young Women's and today was my last opportunity to do my visiting teaching. We did make him a favorite meal, and gave him a soft warm robe. Someone in our ward donated ties for all the men so he got to pick out a new tie as well {see above photos}.


After letting Miriam take over the camera, we sent the kids upstairs to watch a movie while we took a snuggle nap. That robe really is soft and snuggly.
Then I had to run off and do more visiting teaching.

Happy Father's Day to our Grandpas too!!