When it comes to photos of myself I am very picky {right mom?}. I am rarely happy with pictures. Especially pictures taken in the last 3 years because....let's just get this out there...my weight issues.
But right now I am so happy!
Want to see why? Check these out.
Leah had to deal with ham it up-awkward smile Miriam, and Mr. Uncooperative {I am talking about Bub not Darin here}. It's a testament to Leah's photography skills that she got such great shots especially considering who she was working with.
Thanks Leah, we love them.
But right now I am so happy!
Want to see why? Check these out.
Leah had to deal with ham it up-awkward smile Miriam, and Mr. Uncooperative {I am talking about Bub not Darin here}. It's a testament to Leah's photography skills that she got such great shots especially considering who she was working with.
Thanks Leah, we love them.