Friday, September 04, 2009

I am a Debbie Downer tonight.

So, I think I will write about happy things and then go straight to bed.


Bub has orange fish in his pockets. Sometimes they flop out and he has to leap on them. You can feed them if you ask, and if you want fish in your pockets you can have them....any color you wish, but Bub's are always orange.



Miriam saw her teacher at the library today.
Whoa was that exciting! She got a sneak preview of the book they will read on Tuesday and had undivided attention while she showed off the books she had picked.

I got to look like a pretty great mother. All her videos just happened to be wildlife discovery type movies (luck), and Miriam said: "I just love to come here for books. And teacher, I read for 20 minutes everyday with my mom".

Mother of the year I tell you what.

Sometimes, we are lucky and we get to see a glimpse of the good things to come from endless exhausting (sometimes mind numbing) mothering moments.

Good night.