(I am totally getting my $'s worth out of these photos Leah took)I am in a Blog Funk. The computer makes me feel ill, I haven't uploaded a single picture in September, but even if I uploaded them there would only be 4 with 2 little movies. I am fighting these feelings of funk because I must....I MUST document some family doings and goings on before it's too late.
Miriam is training wheel free!!
Still working on slowing down with the brake, but the girl is riding! It is all due to her patient father. Big shout out to Daddy!
That is what the 2 short movies would show, and maybe someday I will upload them but not today.
Miriam, after only a few weeks of school is using phrases such as "in my crew", "he's into me" and my personal favorite "my friend" as in "that is some good mac and cheese, my friend"
I have been trying to get creative with our massive tomato harvest. Waiting for the giant sunflowers to dry out, and de-rosebushing the yard. Not to mention walking Miriam to and from kindergarten five days a week. It's enough to make me home school, but she loves it.
Darin is getting a community yard sale together. We will be busy this Saturday!
Bub continues his foley artist training. His newest sound affect is "Whapp" (said with a nod of the head) meaning "yes" or "yep". Oh Bub don't grow up! I will miss this stage too much.
I am off to bed. Dentist appointment 7:00 am tomorrow...wish me luck!