
I cried while watching Pam Beesly and Jim Halpert get married. I couldn't help it, the way he looked at her....my heart and my nose began to tingle which is a sure sign that the tears are on their way. It also reminded me of what Oprah said about how Christian looked at Nienie with such love. I cried through that too.
Being loved and adored by someone who knows all your flaws, and accepts your current less-than-perfect physical self makes me incredibly weepy.
Heres another one. Last month I spoke in our church. After I finished the wonderful woman who spoke after me gave such sincere compliments I actually truly believed her, and was satisfied with how things went (that rarely happens). Then she said the heart tingling part: "I enjoyed watching your husband gaze at you with such love and admiration throughout your talk, it was like watching a love story".
The tingling and crying continue..........