1 banana
8 oz of orange juice
2 slices of bread with 2 Tbs jam on each slice
That is what I had for breakfast this morning. All of that sugary stuff proved that I do not have gestational diabetes {yeah!} although, I should probably pretend I do and eat that way anyhow. The amazing thing about downing so much sugar on an empty stomach is that even though it made me completely ill at the time, 3 hours later I was ravishingly hungry. All I wanted was meat and butter.
I can't believe how calm and serene I feel this close to Christmas! Even with our anniversary taking up a free weekend, there is no need to rush out to join the crowds in the snow. Most years I wouldn't mind being out there in the excitement, having things to do places to go....but this year I am just too tired.
In fact, I think I am going to turn in early...that sounds nice.
We are off to start our celebration tomorrow so....
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
8 oz of orange juice
2 slices of bread with 2 Tbs jam on each slice
That is what I had for breakfast this morning. All of that sugary stuff proved that I do not have gestational diabetes {yeah!} although, I should probably pretend I do and eat that way anyhow. The amazing thing about downing so much sugar on an empty stomach is that even though it made me completely ill at the time, 3 hours later I was ravishingly hungry. All I wanted was meat and butter.
I can't believe how calm and serene I feel this close to Christmas! Even with our anniversary taking up a free weekend, there is no need to rush out to join the crowds in the snow. Most years I wouldn't mind being out there in the excitement, having things to do places to go....but this year I am just too tired.
In fact, I think I am going to turn in early...that sounds nice.
We are off to start our celebration tomorrow so....
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!