Saturday, December 12, 2009

We had our ultrasound last Friday

We are having a.....






BIG baby!!

We decided we didn't want to find out if we are having a boy or girl so all we know at this point is that we are having a big healthy baby.

So, I am either farther along than they thought (yeah!!)
I have gestational diabetes (boo!)
or
our baby is going to be big (as long as it's not too big I'm fine with that)


Exhaustion has set in.. but it's a satisfied exhaustion.
Tonight we took the kids out in the hustle and bustle of the city to participate in the holiday festivities. Darin took Miriam to redeem the IMAX certificate she received from school. They watched a deep sea adventure in 3D while Bub and I finished up some Christmas shopping. We waited for a hour to eat at Jason's Deli (the one downer of the night) and then caught Trax to Temple Square. The kids were overjoyed by the Trax surprise and ran around happy all evening. I usually don't like crowds, but the excitement of the season is contagious. It was fun to be among all the thousands of people enjoying temple square. It was fun, but I am also glad it's over....now that we've been to temple square, if I feel like staying home every evening till Christmas I won't feel guilt about depriving my kids of a true Christmas experience.