Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family Pictures



Our birthday gift to my Dad was to have family pictures taken.
Besides weddings, which we haven't had for 5 years, we have never had a picture taken of the whole entire family.
It was fun.Seriously, it was fun.
Bub's travel pull-up leaked so his pants were soaked in the back, there were 5 kids under the age of 4, and it RAINED on us but I STILL had fun.



This was yet another example of my immunity to mosquito bites. I didn't have one bite, but the kids had itchy welts all over their legs and faces. Soren didn't get bitten either...maybe he has my genetic protection.

We went with the Red White and Blue theme because of Dad's patriotic birthday (the pictures couldn't be scheduled until now).

I captured this darling moment of Julia's cute family. That Tatum has such a big personality!
Actually, come to think of it, we are a whole family of big personalities.
My family can drive me insane, but they are FUN and FUNNY and I love them, insanity and all.


Self Portrait with Baby Renny, the bubble blowing champ.
He already has a big personality.