In 40 years I hope Darin and I are healthy, respectful, patient, in love, and still laughing

just like these two.
We celebrated my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary with one of those parties that you see featured in entertainment blogs and magazines. I wish I could say I had a lot to do with how beautifully it turned out, but I felt the less I was around for prep (with 3 darling but NEEDY little ones in tow) the better!

So picture this, you walk in to see a display of wedding photos, which leads you to a comfy living room where a tribute video is playing (made by my special someone). Of course there is love music playing softly in the background, to put you in a nastalgic mood. After watching the celebrating couple grow up, date, get married and have a family you are lead to the food table filled with real food, but includes the amazing cupcakes pictured above. There was another darling display of love notes, and kids wedding pictures to entertain while you select your food.
Then you walk out to past

and the wish frames, to the white tables decorated in the couples wedding colors (did you notice all the yellow and green?) with "sweet" sayings about marriage and love and so forth.
After you eat, and talk, and eat, and talk you can take a picture in the golden frames to remember the golden occasion.


