Wednesday, September 08, 2010

34

My real party starts this weekend at Spark (thanks honey!) but friends and family made the day of my birth quite enjoyable.



Lunch with the girls. I am so lucky to live by wonderful women who inspire me.
This photo is just a sampling of said women a few couldn't come, and a few had already left.
They are a HUGE blessing in my life.
They helped me celebrate by ignoring calorie content and consuming homemade oreos in my honor (thanks Stacie). Not to mention Cafe Rio lunch....mmmmmm (Jamie you are the best!)

Did you know if you sign up for Boondocks birthday club you get $25 to spend there?


It's the truth.
So, we used it to do some birthday bowling, squirt each other with water, and play arcade games. It takes just as long to pick out cheap prizes as it does to win the tickets.

We headed to Price (Grandpa's lamb fry) to find my family waiting with an ice cream cake. Even though it is just like them to do that, I was taken by surprise. Especially since my parents gave me an absolutely amazing gift a few weeks ago. If my children develop any talents, it will have a lot to do with grandparents.
Lots of fun surprises from friends and family...thanks!


It is fitting that my birthday post end with a picture of how I spent the bulk of my 33rd year.
Creating, and getting to know this guy.
I'd call this year a big ole' sucess!