Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A Sentimental Comic Ballet


Wikipedia described the ballet Coppelia as "sentimental" and "comic".
Miriam was a flower peddler and one of Dr. Coppelia's dolls.
She was both comic and sentimental but above all lovely.

Thanks for the flowers Grandma and Grandpa Rass! They were the icing on the cake for Miss M.

Everyone has been telling us we were going to love the teacher Miriam got for 1st grade.
I already do!
This is the note she gave to Miriam in class today

Dear Miriam,
I went to Roger's Theater to see your ballet yesterday. Thank you for inviting me! You did a wonderful job! You are a beautiful ballerina!

Your costumes were so pretty. I wasn't able to stay till the end, I had to pick up my son at the airport, but I enjoyed the part I saw so much! Keep dancing!

Love, Mrs K.


No matter what your feelings about public education, there are some amazing teachers out there. My little sister being one of them. Go get them kindergartners Sarah!