Proof that we have moved on from Halloween.
The Beehives put on a Thanksgiving Soup dinner for the elderly in our ward {church}. Since we have zero $ the girls made soup with their moms and I got on the internet to find cheap decorations 12 year old girls could make.
Paper bags and old magazines can go a long way!
I carefully took down the decorations to take home and use as this years thankful list. I have to admit I had this in mind when I had the girls make them. I have enough flags to wrap thankful flags all around the house since no one else wanted to take them home.
Joy School was at our house this week so we got to host the Thanksgiving Party.
These kids are soooo easy, and so much fun. The easiest Joy School I have done yet.

What a kiddo feast!

I love love love Bub's alien turkey.
see a better version of the popcorn turkey on One Charming Party