Our monstrous forecast blizzard has been a regular ole' snowstorm so far. Perhaps the winds will pick up tonight, but so far just fluffy snow twirling to the ground. Darin and I were both hoping he would be snowed in from work tomorrow. Having admitted that, I have to add that I am so incredibly thankful for Darin's job, for his willingness to provide for us, and that I am able to stay home with the kiddos.
Speaking of being thankful here are a few gratitude flags that made me smile.

Mimi's school did a great job with Veteran's Day. She walks around singing "I'll gladly STAND UP...next to you and defend her still today. There ain't no doubt I love this laaaaand! God Bless the USA!!" I am sure that is what prompted this particular flag.

Bub is so much like his Dad. Tools are admired, desired, thought about, and dreamed about.
I made the thankful rolls I've seen around the blogosphere. Thankful promptings wrapped in tin foil baked in a fluffy Lion House roll. Fun for all, but Miriam especially LOVED this. She was tickled when she got the note that said "I am thankful for Miriam because______".
Like fortune cookies but better because they are fluffy!

I am thankful for my sweet Mim, my delightful Bub, and this hunka chunka burnin' love. In my opinion, he is one of the top three cutest babies ever.