Miriam was gone for our Indian in the Cupboard book discussion, so the boys had to represent!
My Dad's childhood Tonto costume turned Bub into Chief Little Bear.
I tried to make Soren wear a loin cloth like a little Indian baby but he wouldn't have it so we settled on a white onesie and shorts.
Our host family built a Tee Pee for the occasion. Their backyard is a little boys wonderland anyway....so might as well add an amazing Tee Pee.
They went above and beyond, grillin' hot dogs and hamburgers. The kids ran around like wild cowboys and Indians while the mothers sat and talked.
gotta love the Woody Walrus
The girls were there too, I just missed the photo op.
The kids LOOOVED this book. Darin loved this book as a child. I enjoyed it, I was entertained by the book but not captivated. Although the idea is fascinating, I guess its not written in the style that grabs me. I did love reading the unfamiliar British phrases and names.
This is one of the cute crafts the kids put together.
Did I mention our hostess is 8 1/2 months pregnant in August?
It's nice to have such productive friends.




