Thursday, August 04, 2011

Sunscreen Hair Gel


The other thing Miriam missed was our neighborhood sprinkler party.
(Don't feel too bad for her, she was at carnival camp AND going to dance classes with Aunt Julia.)

Last year we were out almost every afternoon till dusk but this year it seems everyone has been too busy (I know we have been). I guess the kids are just growing up and getting more involved with other things. It was good to get together. I live by some wonderful, hilarious, insightful women. I will miss the era of getting through afternoons of entertaining babies and toddlers together.

Soren's hair seriously stayed that way the entire time.
He is just as wild as his hair, and completely attached to me at this time. He is either falling off something, tearing something apart, or in my arms, BUT that's another post entirely.

My favorite Bub idiosyncrasy at the moment is his raising eyebrows. He will tell you something like...."I can jump weally high like a ninja" or "did you know my shoes make me wun weally fast as a cheeta" and then move his eye brows up and down for emphasis.

They have my heart that is for sure.