Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Birthday Party!


Yep...it's come around again this year.  
My birthday.
I planned my own party by suggesting all the girls on my side of the family get Wicked tickets together. I first asked Darin to go, but he wasn't super interested, so I talked Darin into coming down to City Creek with us for some family time before I met the girls for lunch.  We took THE BUS all the way into Salt Lake.  There is a stop on the road by our house, I have wanted to try it out with the kids but felt more comfortable if Darin came with us the first time.  It was so fun! Being at the bus stop on time makes me nervous, but time on the bus is very relaxing.

We ran to the Disney store as per kiddos request (not my happy place), then took them to "squshie Dinoland" for a while. The boys had and afternoon with Dad while


Mimi and I ran off to the Blue Lemon.


Oh yes I did...I took a picture of my lunch.




Loved it, of course. I knew I would.  Cried, of course. I knew I would.


Good times with the ladies!