Darin volunteered to help set up for the first ever Utah Fat Bike Summit.
It was in Ogden, so we dropped him off to work in the cold morning while I took the kids to Karen's Cafe for a huge cafe style breakfast. Great place to eat. My one complaint was they put too much meat in my omelet...which I am thinking is not something most people would complain about.
It was a gorgeous day to ride bikes in the snow!
Darin and I both took some bikes out for rides. They don't make Fat Bikes small enough for the kids, but they had these trikes they could try out. Miriam did ride an extra small Pugsley but really she needs to grow an inch or two before she will be comfortable.
The kids also made bird feeders, and participated in the kids obstacle course a few times. We all watched the races, the bike jousting, and this bike polo game played with a bucket. They got so much swag they couldn't believe it...t-shirt, cow bell, frisbee, water bottle, hot chocolate and pancakes.
Next year promises to be an even bigger event...which is good, but I am so glad we got to experience it on a smaller scale.



