The famous Centerville Elementary Parade.
I love this event. It's crazy, crowded, and always starts late but ITS WORTH IT.
I love how the staff goes all out. The principal was "smartie pants" and gave out smarties, the office staff were dominoes and dominoed right in front of us, partly on purpose.
Byron and his friend coincidentally bought the same costume...but no one else in the school had it which is CRAZY because we bought it at Costco.
Miriam wore Aunt Sarah's childhood pirate costume and loaned mine to her friend. Aunt Julia's is here at my house for any 5/6 year olds who aren't dressing up as Elsa or Anna. My mom was always super cute about Halloween costumes (see this post and this one both costumes from my childhood, wish I had the Princess Leia one.... it was awesome!)
I had lunch with Thor today
He is an entertaining lunch date. We swang, went down the slide backwards/upside down, and jumped in the crunchy leaves. Then we had about an hour to get ready for Byron's class party.
I changed things up with the pretzel dipping rather than cookie or cupcake decorating. Equally as messy, costs about the same but a fun change.
Still need to carve those pumpkins...but I think I am done Halloweening for the day.



