I REALLY want to quote some Salt N' Pepa "Mighty Good Man" right about now. Darin was never a fan so I will try to refrain....but it is going through my mind as I type.
("My man is smooth like Berry, and his voice got bass. A body like Arnold with a Denzel face")
ANYWAY,
Darin is pretty boss. He set the goal to ride 2000 miles this year, most of them bike commuting to work. Last Wednesday on his commute home he did it!! This is even more amazing when you realized that he set this goal before being called to jury duty, which wiped out all of June commuting (one of the best weather months to bike in Utah). These days he is taking off in total darkness in below freezing temps.
("He keeps me on cloud nine, just like the Temps. He's not a fake wannabe tryin' to be a pimp"
sorry....I can't help myself.)
Chillin' with the boys on the roof. While doing some home maintenance (including the removal of the moose weathervane HOORAY!) he let the boys climb up. The whole family, plus one of Miriam's friends ended up there after awhile. It was probably one of Bub's lifetime highlights. Next 4th of July, we are totally going up there to watch fireworks (if my nerves can manage it).
I love Halloween, I enjoy dressing up, I really like parties...and I like to talk for hours on end.
Darin doesn't...Halloween is fine, but he could pass on the parties and the talking late into the evening. There's a hard no on the dressing up, but he is so good at it!! He rocked Bob Ross, and helped me pin my hair up for the paintbrush.
Also, this post will embarrass him but he will put up with it.
"What a mighty mighty good man"

