3.7.15
My turn to drive the "Ski Club". I spent the day reading The Rent Collector by the fire in the Moonbeam Lodge while the kiddos enjoyed Solitude.
3.14.15
Once in a lifetime Pi experience was celebrated!
We got together with friends to share pies.
Turns out none of us are real fans of cooked fruit.
Peanut Butter
Banana Cream
Chocolate Mint
Chocolate Cookies & Cream
If I am going to eat pie, this was the best case scenario.
Well....I wouldn't mind a pecan or pumpkin, but those seem out of place in March.
3.17.15
Shamrock Smoothies & chocolate coin hunt
Byron's class had a walking field trip to Dick's Market,
frosting roses, tatter babies, a green donut....good times, good times.
I was trying to be extra healthy after the overindulgent pi party.
Broccoli, asparagus, chicken, pasta in a basil pesto sauce, and fruit rainbow!
Can not believe I forgot the G in ROYGBIV!
I didn't forget the IV, the purple grapes just didn't look great, and I couldn't find another purple fruit.



