3.19.15
Literacy night.
School scavenger hunt, art gallery stroll, and ballroom dance performance.
3.21.15
Shamrock Shuffle
Byron was determined to run the 5K this year, but Miriam and I had try-outs for The King and I at the same time so I couldn't run with him. Darin was running the 1K with Soren so we decided to let Bub and his friend Kaden run the course by themselves. I ran the course with him and Miriam the Saturday before so he would know what to expect.
Byron and Kaden ran it in half the time we did!
So proud of all my running boys!
Bonus...Soren won a basket of breads from Great Harvest!
Although M and I didn't make the play, I am also proud of how BRAVE we were!
3.30.15 - 4.5.15
Spring Break stay-cation
2 Swimming trips.
2 Zoo trips.
One bike ride to Artic Circle and the park...a trip to FIZZ.
Antelope Island
Buffalo Point Hike
Walking through "the bone yard" (our name for it) to the lake.
(must remember to wear shoes past the soft sand because it's tenderfoot torture to get to the water)







