Saturday, April 18, 2015

That one time last winter....

This was that one time last winter when Darin and a friend biked their kids to Bountiful Pond to have hot chocolate.  Darin had the boys in the back of the Madsen but Miriam road the 10 miles one her own.  I had a stake choir practice for the Messiah.






 There was this one time last winter when I was working a holiday party for Ruby Red Productions that Darin walked the kids down to Tony Burger (free kids meal coupons from school) and then on to Target so they could buy Christmas gifts.
But THIS photo is from that one time I took a weekend girls trip to St. George and Darin walked the kids down for dinner at Tony Burger (again free kids meals! Love our school).


The next day took them to a friends baptism and then Miriam's piano recital, recording the recital so I could watch it later.


 He's cool like that....