Hardware Ranch elk viewing sleigh ride.
We haven't done this since Miriam was a baby so none of the kids knew anything about it. Since I was worried about keeping my Miriam baby warm, I barely remembered anything about it either!
4 degrees!!
We loved the ride and the elk, but were ready to jump off that sled and head to the warm car!
Sledding with the Parkers who are here visiting family.
They introduced us to the "Batman and Robin" trail just up the hill from our house.
Their dad went sledding in this area growing up so he is in the know.
So fun to taxi Rebecca to all the Utah stores she wants to visit while here.
Love the excuse to shop and go to dinner with "sistas" from Boston (and Italy).
We tried Tin Roof Grill in Sandy to check out Guy Fieri's suggestions.
Zoo day trip, unfortunately on a free day, but still fun.
(Thats some year pass holder snootiness for ya, I will be singing a different tune when our pass runs out!)
I am loving our lazy mornings, and empty schedules!
January 4th will be very painful for all of us!!









