Oh he is so fun. Full of music, and dancing, and laughter and great snuggles.
6 is such a wonderful age to be! It's not to old to be held in a lap, the world is opening up through reading, lots of free time and space to dream and be.
Soren is picking up chinese fast and furious, he still LOVES swimming best of all activities, music is a HUGE part of his life which is good since he spends lots of time in the car taking older siblings here and there. He and I love to find good songs on the radio to sing our guts out to (ask him to sing some Bon Jovi next time you see him). He really enjoys dancing (hello music!) so I have been meaning to find him a hip hop class...got to get on that.
After much deliberation Soren decided that he wanted to take a friend to Build-A-Bear for his birthday. His brother and sister each have them and now Soren's life is complete!
6 is such a wonderful age to be! It's not to old to be held in a lap, the world is opening up through reading, lots of free time and space to dream and be.
Soren is picking up chinese fast and furious, he still LOVES swimming best of all activities, music is a HUGE part of his life which is good since he spends lots of time in the car taking older siblings here and there. He and I love to find good songs on the radio to sing our guts out to (ask him to sing some Bon Jovi next time you see him). He really enjoys dancing (hello music!) so I have been meaning to find him a hip hop class...got to get on that.
After much deliberation Soren decided that he wanted to take a friend to Build-A-Bear for his birthday. His brother and sister each have them and now Soren's life is complete!
Then on to Johnny Rockets for lunch.
The staff sang to him backwards and he got an ice cream treat!
Then piano lessons, Modern Display where a worker there gave him a Mega Bouncy Ball because it was his birthday! Then a rush drive down to Price to make it to Julia's end of the year recital.
Sadly, no pictures. I just sat back and enjoyed the show.
It was fantastic! My nieces danced their hearts out, and the show was amazing with this super hero/super villen dancetraviganza for the finale.
My dad finished his gorgeous Riviera. I got a ride to Wal-mart late one night for toothbrushes but sadly it didn't make it to the Moab car show because of a problem with the engine.
Very disheartening after all that work...but let's just sit back and admire the beautiful car for a moment. I was reminded of an article I read the other day where the author said she was grateful for this "unfair and beautiful life" yeah...that kind of sums it up.
We had a family birthday party for Soren on Sunday...again no pictures...I am slacking so bad in that department! It was windy, and chilly but so fun to watch the cousins play tag all over DinoMine park. Everyone was super generous with gifts for little S. He made out like a bandit...thats what happens when you time your birthday with a Price trip!




