These after Easter clearance flowers are beautiful and so cheap!
But they stink SO BAD! Why do Lillies smell so awful?? Everyone in the family at one point or another said "what smells so bad"...Miriam almost took an unnecessary shower thinking it was her, I finally moved them into the piano room since the only thing we do in there is play the piano.
Bad smells aside, we did get to do the Cousin Bunny hunt!
Here are the hunters this year. A few have dropped out (went to Prom instead...lame) but we have a new addition with baby Parker!
I needed a closer one of the newbie....
In other news....Miriam has been busy visiting Mutual nights because her ballroom team puts on performances for them in April and May. Kinda hard to schedule around, kinda fun too though. Depending on how the rest of my week is going I think its either a great opportunity or a huge burden. Gotta be honest, this week I am feeling burdened but it could have something to do with my Spring sore throat and earache. Blagh! I love working with those little bugger eaters at the school but I wish they would keep their germs to themselves.
In bigger more exciting news we got to see Hazel officially adopted by Erik and Kelly!!







