Halloween is in 2 days. 2?! Costumes are not ready. Luckily I don't work tomorrow (but am hosting a Star Wars Club meeting for Byron's friends)....it will get done, it always does.
I have not been great at documenting my life but I do have a few events I want to get down before the Halloween photos need to go up.
We got to babysit Parker right before Fall Break
My camera was cloudy for the first few photos....
But I cleaned it off before dinner time. We loved hanging with that guy for the evening.
STEAM night!
Miriam and I got to volunteer at the Good Samaritan House in Salt Lake with the Young Women.
Such a good experience! We want to go back with the whole family.
Miriam's Musical Theatre class is pretty unbelievable. They are BIG on the class bonding! A few Saturday's ago they had a big scavenger hunt which the team Miriam' was on won (the team I was the driver for came in dead last). As the winning team Miriam's team got to go see a local high school's drama performance, and then had a steak dinner together. Feeling all sorts of grateful for the good teachers Miriam has had this year. It takes a village....







