Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mandatory Family Fun

Byron's turn for lunch out with Mom. This is not mandatory, it is a very much anticipated event. I am amazed how much my boys can eat! Miriam gets her share of mom lunches as well.


Family Hogle Zoo Trip.
It's been so long since we have been there (except for Byron- he went last Saturday with his scout troop).






We basked in the glorious afternoon sun while the boys ran around the playground and Miriam tagged along.  Best part of the day. Fall afternoon sun is the best....next to winter afternoon sun.


Quick over night trip to Price.
We gathered cousins aunts and uncles for a hike to Gordon Creek Falls. Not mandatory but so glad they came with us...especially since I don't think I could have found it without Erik.
It was a beautiful afternoon! 







If you look closely you can see cute Hazel was there getting all wet in the waterfall.
There was no way that little girl was staying dry.



Then we stopped by to see Great Grandpa Young in the rest home where he is recovering from a fall.
He is not loving communal living....I had secretly hoped he would fall in love with having people around, and meals provided. No Dice. He wants to go home.

We fit in some playdates, a late night, and that about did it for the long weekend.

Now I seriously need to get Halloween costumes ready!!