It rained most of the weekend, which bummed me out because all I wanted to do was take Darin to Patsy's Mine and Flag Rock. I think Miriam had call backs for next year's play, and possibly this is when Darin took Byron bike shopping, at some point we all went to see Solo, but it's all kind of running together in my mind. However, Monday was free and clear with rain only forecast for the afternoon.
So we did it!
We made it to the flag
We explored the mine
I took lots of photos of wild flowers on the way down.
We stopped by Dick's Market for their freshly grilled Ribs + corn and salad (which meant I didn't have to cook). I was one happy woman!
Then it did rain. Hard. So I took a nap. When I woke up we delivered our flowers to family who are buried near to us, and while doing so, thought of all those loved ones who have gone.
and then it rained again....






