It's Thursday in our Groundhog's Days of being Quarantined. The reason I know it's Thursday is because the trash was picked up...but other than that it could be any day.
It's snowed a few days ago (who knows when??) and we stopped our on-line schooling to sled before it all melted. Fielding and Greta came out to join us.
I think Sunny is loving having us home all day. He is hap hap happy!
After our last resort Spring Break plans were canceled because of "Stay Home Stay Safe" directive from our Governer, I tried to foster a dog. They were all gone, and no one wanted to pull them out unless we were sure we wanted to adopt....the point of fostering is to see if you like the dog. Then I contacted a friend about her puppies but they were all sold. THEN I got on KSL and started searching. We ran out to check out some puppies in Tremonton. The house was 20 min from Promontory Point, and since Soren is still singing "Iron Wheels keep turning down the new built track!" from his 4th grade program, we had to stop by. It's one of those "been there don't need to make the trek" again things. If you were expecting train engines, let that dream go, I think they only come out for special occasions.
However, it was a beautiful day, and we stopped at Golden Spike Drive in for some delicious juicy burgers.
Speaking of food, Miriam took the opportunity to make some cinnamon rolls... I am mostly a Rhodes girl so this was special.
She also made 2 amazing batches of chocolate chip cookies.
Dimond Art!! This was so fun for Darin and the kids. I stayed out of their way but it looked so fun!
I loved hearing the conversations that took place while crafting over the kitchen table.
Sunday walk after the weather cleared up. At noon on this day we as neighbors all went out on our driveways and we sang a couple of hymns...it was lovely. So great to check in with our neighbors who we hadn't seen them in awhile.
More art.
This one Gravity Falls inspired
This was suppose to be a gift, but our disappointment early on in the quarantine required we break it out for Miriam. She finished it, but it was broken back down before a photo.
Our latest disappointment was that her DMV appointment was canceled the day before she was suppose to go get her licence. Who knows when she will be able to go get it now?
The boys and I went on a picnic hike to the hills.
There is no quarantining mother nature! Spring is on it's way
The kids have been Minecrafting together almost every night.
We started season 1 of the Office.














