Sunday, May 24, 2020

Scenes of the Quarentined Part 4

Everybody needs Darin on their team.  He is just an asset when it comes to figuring stuff out.  He may have been railroaded by this puppy decision, but he stepped up, mobilized and started ordering necessities.  I operate under a different system, the kind of system where I jump into things and figure it out as I go, which is kind of a chaotic way to do things.  Darin likes more preparation, sometimes that preparation turns into exhaustion and then not actually doing the thing he is preparing for.  Thats what makes us such a good team.  I do the jumping in.  He thinks through the details, and then we take turns talking each other off the cliff.

We had a vote survivor style on the name.  



Miriam went to work on a Sunday evening and texted me to say the building had been sold and that had been her last day of work! It was nice while it lasted but she wasn't too sad to have the opportunity pass, she has been surprisingly busy with on-line high school.


Tonight we are frustrated with Orion because he wouldn't give up a pice of rawhide and swallowed it when we tried to pry it away.  So now we wait to see if he pukes tonight, or if we need a trip to the vet tomorrow.  He brings so many sweet snuggles and loves, he makes us laugh, but he brings more than his fair share of stress as well. Today he was so good....and now this.



We celebrated Easter with all our traditions:

The Boys and I colored eggs












Miriam made a delicious coconut flower carrot cake



We had our family hunt, then the boys made deviled eggs for our dinner


Mark Dayoung and Lora came by to have a hunt with us



Lora met the dog but....


preferred the dogs toys to the actual dog.


Dayoung brought some of her amazing macaroons!