Bub was given a name and a blessing last Saturday. It was HOT but lovely. Mr. Bub is named after his grandfathers, two wonderful men that we adore. True to form, our little guy was a mellow fellow, sleeping all day and only getting a bit fussy when he was too hot, hungry, or tired. The angel baby routine lasted until 9:30 ish pm when he decided he wanted everyone to leave and started to wail until he was properly put to bed.
Everyone oohed and ahhed over lil' Bub. The consensus is that he looks just like his daddy, although there are definite features from my side too; his huge cowlick for one thing, his eyes, and I think his head shape. Not to mention his growth. He is already near 14 lbs, very strong and solid, just like Uncle Erik, and Uncle Mark. My mom thinks this may be our Brigham Young cross-the-plains gene.
I tried to get pictures of all our guests but missed some people. I think they will consider themselves lucky, but I apologize anyway.
Our families helped provide the food THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Especially thank you to my sister Sarah who came to help me clean, took the kids swimming AND helped with the food.
The party continues this weekend at a wild family reunion!