
Jill, the Blog party was WONDERFUL! The best part was having you meet me at the door, and point out some people I could go talk to....that alone puts me in your debt forever. I swear, the older I get the more inhibited I become, I use to be quite outgoing as a young adult....and a total ham as a child. anyway....
I don't have any pictures because I had Bub in my arms all night (except when Hannah took him, Hannah the baby whisperer ). And my take on the party? Well, first of all the food was great, that alone was worth the trip down. I received THE cutest cards from Hannah as part of the gift exchange and I got to spend the evening laughing and talking so I say the evening was a success. Jill was just as entertaining in person as she is in writing, her introductions were hysterical and a highlight of the evening was her French cowboy routine. Michelle was just as elegant as I thought she would be, Hannah was just as sweet and kind as I had imagined. Claudia has a very cool accent, and she is the kind of person who energizes a party. Those were the people I knew the best from reading blogs but I really enjoyed talking to Lori, Dana, Amy W, Annalise, Allison, Tasha, Jana and Jennifer. I wish I could have met more people but I was dead by 11:00 pm and had to go. I grabbed a caffeine free diet Coke on my way out the door, hoping some sort of placebo affect would kick in but alas...no I was dead tired all day today. I am just not use to partyin' these days.