Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am on a roll!

My parent's gave all us kids pictures of our grandparents for Christmas of 2005, I believe it was. As of 2 days ago they are on the wall!!! Hooray for me, another project complete!

I have some good lookin' genes running around in my body I must say, my lucky kids!


This project is new, I decided to put our bedroom set mirror on the wall in the living room. I can't seem to find a mirror the size I want for the price I am willing to pay, so this arrangment will do for now. It's currently leaning against the couch in the living room. Lets hope this project doesn't take me 3 years to finish, but I am not making any promises.

Miriam wasn't actin' so sassy after the water color paint made her face sting....I told her it wasn't a good idea. That's parenting with love and logic for ya;)