Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Week Catch Up!


Bub's nose continues to run, colds mingled with new teeth, his nose hasn't stopped running since February! I never thought I would have a child with crusty snot under their nose. Words eaten, I am humbled, I just feel lucky when it is dry and crusty rather than running.



Ali had a magical 5 year birthday party at the Primrose Retreat. Lots of dress-ups, a runway, tea party on real china, cupcakes with pink frosting and they even made glitter lip gloss. These pictures were taken by Jack and Jill Photography, thanks Suzy!


Miriam and I have been baking lots of bran muffins. Another friend had a baby and we also needed to send some to Washington!

This picture looks so much like Aunt Lisa to me.



I FINALLY hung the silhouettes I made. It has been 2 years since I started the whole process, it's unbelievably sad how long it takes me to complete projects. Now that the weather is warmer (well...not today it's raining) I am determined to pick up the pace!