Erin will be the recipient of my FAMOUS bran muffins, she is so dang lucky (although I am not sure how well baked goods travel). She correctly decoded Miriam's lyrics to Zombie by the Cranberries (sorry Spence I know you wanted those muffins). It's no wonder she is good at little kid lingo because she and Garreth have 4 darling kiddos of their own.
Although I don't know Erin and Garreth as well as I would like (we only lived by each other for a short while a few years ago) I can tell you, they are just one of those very cool, very fun active families that you want to be friends with. Garreth is from Ireland, and because of him and his brother Dave (and the PBS cartoon JAKERS!), I have this believe that every Irish person must be hysterical. Although, now that I think about it I don't know how funny Bono is and Zombie is quite a sad song, a REALLY sad song (I didn't ever You Tube it for Miriam, it's waaaay too intense). Anyway Congratulations Erin.....full fiber goodness is coming your way.